2006-06-05

SOUL FOOD # 53


SOUL FOOD # 53
(2006-06-03)



part 1
JOE WILLIAMS & THAD JONES & MEL LEWIS ORCHESTRA : get out of my life woman (Solid State)
DEIRDRE WILSON TABAC : I can't keep from crying sometimes (RCA)
DELLA REESE : choice of colors (Avco Embassy)
DONNY HATHAWAY : Valdez in the country (Atco)
BRENDA & ALBERT : talking about loving you (Clarama)
ALLEN TOUSSAINT : we the people (Bell)
MARK RONSON feat. ALEX GREENWALD : just (BBE / Rapster)
RAE & CHRISTIAN feat. VEBA : spellbound (Grand Central)
I MANIACI DEI DISCHI : our house (Temposphere)
ROISIN MURPHY : if we're in love (Echo)
SALVADOR DIASPORA : rex riddem (Fort Knox)
BEATCONDUCTOR : kumbara (GAMM)
MARIANA FEO : take it easy my brother Charlie (Club Brasil)
EMILIO SANTIAGO : bananeira (Soul Jazz)
TANIA MARIA : transamazonica (Barclay)

part 2
SERGIO MENDES : the real thing - edit (Ghetto Defendant)
JEWEL : paradise (Lotus Land)
KOOL & THE GANG : open sesame (De-Lite)
COSMIC FORCE : Trinidad bump (Truth & Soul)
GWEN GUTHRIE : it should have been you (Island)
RICHIE HAVENS : going back to my roots (Elektra)
BARRY WHITE : your sweetness is my weakness (20th Century)
TERRY CALLIER : I don't want see myself RMX (Acid Jazz)
JOE CLAUSSELL : je ka jo (Ibadan)
OSUNLADE : rader du (Soul Jazz)
FINN PETERS : casa forte (Club Brasil)
DOUG CARN : higher ground (Black Jazz)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home