2007-02-10

SOUL FOOD 81

SOUL FOOD 81
2007-01-27

part 1
4 HERO : morning child (Raw Canvas)
TAMA WAIPARA : april's lady (Obliq Sound)
MARK MURPHY : empty faces (Ether)
GIL SCOTT-HERON : is that jazz ? (Arista)
VOICE : mediocre (Public Transit Rec.)
TY : what you want (Big Dada)
DE LA SOUL : you got it (Red Lion)
FIRE : you don't know - Kenny Dope edit (Kay Dee)
IKE TURNER : black beauty (Pompeii)
HONEY CONE : sunday morning people (Record Kicks)
GAIL ANDERSON : I can't stop it (Galaxy)
CONNIE HAINES : midnight Johnny (Motown)
WOODY HERMAN : the hut (Cadet)
RAY BARETTO : soul drummers (Fania)
DAVE CORTEZ : happy soul with a hook (Fania)
HOUSTON OUTLAWS : soul power (Westbound)
REGGIE SADDLER : raggedy bag (BBE)

part 2
DJ SHADOW : this time (Island)
SAM NESBIT : chase these clouds away (Amos)
LEROY HUTSON : don't it make you feel good (Curtom)
SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE : if you want me to stay (Epic)
VICKI ANDERSON : home is where the hatred is (Irma)
JAMIROQUAI : love foolosophy (Jam)
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE : my love (Zomba)
OWUSU & HANNIBAL : Lonnie's secret (Ubiquity)
CURTIS MAYFIELD : what is my woman for - T. edit (Trackbandits)
COFFEE : Casanova (2 Siders)
LOOSE JOINTS : tell you (West End)
EDNA WRIGHT : oops here I go again (BMG)
BOBBY PATTERSON : I get my groove from you (Paula)
FREDDIE HUBBARD : little sunflower (Atlantic)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home