2007-06-10

SOUL FOOD 97

SOUL FOOD 97
2007-06-09
part 1
JOYCE WILLIAMS : first thing I do in the morning (BBE)
CLARENCE REID : nobody but you babe (Alston)
JOEY JEFFERSON BAND : revolution rap (Ubiquity)
SPANKY WILSON : the sunshine of your love (Replay)
ZEEP : super (Far Out)
DEMOCUSTICO : grito (Far Out)
MJA : find a way - bossa edit (Infracom)
FAB SAMPERI & DJ FARRAPO : spaghetti samba (Re cord Kicks)
UGLY DUCKLING : another samba (XL)
JURASSIC 5 : canto de Ossanha (Up Above)
THE JUJU ORCHESTRA : what is hip - Mo' Horizons latin style (Agogo)
HOUSEGUESTS : what so never the dance (Warner)
HARRY MOSCO : I feel funky (Comet)
ASHANTIS : everybody (Afro Funky)
SLY STONE : dance to the music (Epic)
THE WINNERS : get ready for the future (Ariola)
part 2
7 SAMURAI : modernization (GAMM)
SYLVIA STRIPLIN : give me your love (Melodic)
FRANK HOOKER & POSITIVE FORCE : this feelin' (DJM)
LABELLE : messin' with my mind (Epic)
SANDY'S GANG : hungry - Sean P edit (Tirk)
AL JOHNSON : I've got my second wind (Old World)
DEE EDWARDS : I can deal with that (Soul Shots)
CARMELITA : isn't it lovely (Ubiquity)
JAMES BROWN : I'm broken hearted (Polydor)
MR DAY : soul on wax - rhythm & break version (Favorite)
MR COMICSTORE feat. Nicole Willis : are you ready to party (Mamushi)
BENNY POOLE : pearl baby pearl(Funky 45)
ROLAND BRIVAL : creole gypsy (Comet)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home