2008-04-10

SOULFOOD #131

SOULFOOD #131
2008-04-12
part 1
KJM : off and on (Blue Note)
ALDO VANUCCI : naive (Good Living)
JAMIE LIDELL : little bit of feel good (Warp)
MARVIN GAYE : in our lifetime - edit (white)
JIMMY JONES : live and let live - BT edits (Love Triangle)
BOBBY BLUE BLAND : I wouldn't treat a dog (MCA)
GLORIA WALKER : you hit the spot baby (Flying Arrow)
WILLIE MITCHELL : the champion (UA)
ROBERT PARKER : the scratch (Nola)
MARGIE HENDRIX : don't destroy me (SS7)
DIPLOMATS OF SOLID SOUL : hurt me so bad (Record Kicks)
LEE MCDONALD : I'll do anything for you RMX (Favorite)
SOLTRIBE & SARAH LINHARES : pura vida (PTR)
CLARE FISHER : descarga Yema Ya (Discovery)

part 2
THE NY COMMUNITY CHOIR : I'll keep light in my window (RCA)
ARCHIE BELL : let's groove (Philadelphia)
RHYTHM MAKERS : soul on your side (Vigor)
LTG EXCHANGE : waterbed (Wand)
MANU DIBANGO : big blow (Decca)
MASS PRODUCTION : welcome to our world (Cotillion)
CLAUDIA BARRY : sweet dynamite (Salsoul)
DISCOCONDUCTOR : Salvador (Dicey)
MIDDLEWOOD SESSIONS : fall back - Spiritual South RMX (Brownswood)
CHIN CHIN : toot d'amore (Dialect)
FIRE : you don't know (Kay-Dee)
CHIC : my forbidden lover (Atlantic)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home