2008-09-08

SOUL FOOD #145

SOUL FOOD #145
2008-09-06
part 1
NATALIE COLE : la costa (Capitol)
EDNA WRIGHT : oops here I go again (RCA)
FOSTER SYLVERS : happy (Capitol)
GLORIA WALKER : You hit the spot baby (Flying Arrow)
FRANK WILLIAMS : you got to be a man (Phil L.A. of Soul)
PUCHO & THE LATIN SOUL BROTHERS : sex machine (Fantasy)
THE PROCUSSIONS : simple song (P-Vine)
THE BREAKBEAT JUNKIE : linguistic funk (Good Groove)
HUNT'S DETERMINATION BAND : I got my nut (Ear Wax)
CROWN HEIGHTS AFFAIR : I say a prayer for two (Unidisc)
RAW SOUL EXPRESS : the way we live (TK)
TEENA MARIE : You make love like springtime (Gordy)
JAMES MASON : I want your love (Mighty Fine)
KASU MATSUI PROJECT : the music inside me (Mastercuts)
DJ FARRAPO & YANEZ : avisado (Tam Tam)

part 2
MR SCRUFF : music takes me up (Ninja Tune)
MARY MARY : inside & out (white)
Q TIP : even if it is so (Arista)
J RAWLS & MIDDLE CHILD : music over madness (Polar Ent.)
SOLANGE : I decided part 2 (Geffen)
MOBY : I love to move in here - Holy Ghost RMX (Turbo)
CHAZ JANKEL : get yourself together - Hercules & Love Affair RMX (Tirk)
LOVE COMMITTEE : just as long as I've got you (Salsoul)
LEE MCDONALD : I'll do anything for you - Red Astaire RMX (Favorite)
WET WILLIE : weekend (Epic)
MR CONFUSE : lookout weekend - Lack Of Afro RMX (white)
PLATINUM PIED PIPERS : on a cloud (Ubiquity)

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour, j'ai découvert votre émission samedi dernier... ça donne la pêche ! Quel était le groupe de rap (plusieurs rappeurs, morceau de 5 à 6 minutes) diffusé à partir 22h21 ?
Merci d'avance et bravo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home