2009-03-22

SOUL FOOD #168

SOUL FOOD #168
2009-03-21
part 1
MR DAY
IN LOVE : winter in New-York (Inflamable)
SMOOVE & TURRELL : I can't give you up (Jalapeno)
THE HERBALISER : you're not all that RMX (!K7)
FLEVANS : hold on (Tru Thoughts)
WILLIE WRIGHT : right on for the darkness (Jazzman)
ANN SEXTON : you're losing me (77)
IRMA THOMAS : cheater man (Chess)
MARY McCREARY : singing the blues (Philips)
VERIABLE RELUCTANCE : blow in my ear (Weed Beat)
BLOSSOM DEARIE : I like London in the rain (Potential)
JAMES BROWN : lowdown popcorn (Polydor)
DARONDO : legs (Luv N' Haight)
100% PURE POISON : windy C - Kon edit (Uncle Junior)
JOE BATAAN : subway Joe (Vampisoul)
YOUNG-HOLT UNLIMITED : ain't there something money can't buy (Brunswick)
THE DELLS : run for cover (Cadet)

part 2
GEORGE PERKINS : I'm so glad you're mine (Royal Shield)
THE THREE DEGREES : you're the fool (Roulette)
THE EMOTIONS : I like it (Volt)
THE VOICES OF EAST HARLEM : can you feel it (Just Sunshine)
THE SISTERS LOVE : give me your love (Motown)
LABI SIFFRE : I got the (EMI)
STAPLE SINGERS : watcha doin' tonight (Underdog Edits)
LITTLE BEAVER : listen to my heartbeat (Soul 45)
TEDDY PENDERGRASS : the more I get, the more I want (PIR)
MFSB : love is the message - Mr K edit (T.D.)
PHYLLIS HYMAN : you know how to love me (Arista)
LEON HAYWOOD : don't push it don't force it (20TH Century)
BEN E KING : music trance (Atlantic)
NATALIE COLE : Annie Mae (Capitol)
ARCHIE BELL & THE DRELLS : where will you go when the party's over (Beach Wood)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home