2009-11-23

SOUL FOOD #194

SOUL FOOD #194
2009-11-21
part 1
ROTARY CONNECTION : I am the black gold of the sun (Cadet)
JON LUCIEN : searching for the inner self (Ampex)
LINDA LEWIS : sideway shuffle (Raft)
BABY HUEY : hard times (Buddah)
BIG JULLIEN : opening (Sonorama)
JIMMY MCGRIFF : dig on it (Groove Merchant)
LEON MITCHISON : street scene (Now Again)
JIMMY JAMES THOMAS : I can't dance (Dope Brother)
HAR-YOU PERCUSSION GROUP : feed me good (Cubop)
TOMMIE YOUNG : hit and run lover (Soul Power)
TYRONE DAVIS : can I change my mind (Atlantic)
ALICE CLARK : never did I ever stop loving you (Mainstream)
GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS : I heard it through the grapevine (Soul)
SISTER SLEDGE : pain reliever (Atco)
MELVIN MOORE : all of a sudden (Daywood)
LEW KIRTON : heaven in the afternoon (Alston)
JOHN EDWARDS : tin man (GRC)
BARRY WHITE : playing your game baby (20TH Century)

part 2
BLACK HEAT : zimbaku (Atlantic)
ETTA JAMES : you give me what I want (Cadet)
RAMSEY LEWIS : back in USSR (Cadet)
FIRE : you don't know (Kay-Dee)
BT EXPRESS : if it don't turn you on (Scepter)
HEATWAVE : lay it on me (Epic)
BLAIR : nightlife (Miracle)
ROY AYERS : baby doll (BBE)
PANACHE : sweet music (Rota)
NATURAL IMPULSE : time is right (Soul Junction)
FATBACK BAND : street dance (Perception)
MAHOGANY : my chance to dance (Mahogany)
ECSTASY PASSION & PAIN : if you want me (Black Sun)
IVAN NEVILLE : dance your blues away (FCR)
BOBBY THURSTON : is something wrong with you (Prelude)
WILLIE J. & CO. : boogie with your baby (Kay-Dee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home