2012-04-22

SOUL FOOD #287

SOUL FOOD #287
2012-04-21
ADRIAN YOUNGE presents Venice Dawn : Turn down in the sound (Wax Poetics)
FABULOUS / ARABIA : Up to my neck in shit (Jakarta)
JAZZANOVA : Let me show ya (Sonar Kollektiv)
THE BAMBOOS ft. Aloe Blacc : Where does the time go ? (Tru Thoughts)
MONOPHONICS : High off your love (Ubiquity)
100 PROOF : somebody's been sleeping (Hot Wax)
THE ARTISTICS : Bet you never thought (Brunswick)
BARBARA LYNN : Take your love and run (Atlantic)
VOICES : Fall in love again (Numero)
BETTY HARRIS : mean man (Sansu)
G.C. CAMERON : No matter where (Motown)
S.S.O. : Can't say no (Shady Brook)
LARRY SAUNDERS : On the real side (Real Side)
STEVIE WONDER : If you really love me (Motown)
CARL BEAN : I was born this way (Motown)
THE LOVELITES : Get it off my conscience (Grapevine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home