2006-10-01

SOUL FOOD

SOUL FOOD
(2006-09-30)

part 1
STANLEY COWELL : travelling man (Strata East)
MARK MURPHY : red clay (Muse)
JACKIE & ROY : didn't want to have to do it (Verve)
WILMA READING : beginnings (Niteroi)
MANDRILL : hagalo (Polydor)
YOUNG HOLT UNLIMITED : rubber lips (Atlantic)
LEE DORSEY : gater tail (Polydor)
ROGER & THE GYPSIES : pass the hatchet (Vampisoul)
THE CAPITOLS : I got to handle it (Atco)
CYRIL NEVILLE : gossip (Sansu)
THE GATURS : gator bait (Soul Jazz)
LUNAR FUNK : slip the drummer one (Flashback)
100% PURE POISON : windy C -Kon re-edit (Uncle Junior)
ETTA JAMES : out on the street again (Chess)
G.C. Cameron : act like a shotgun (Motown)
THE SISTERS LOVE : my love is yours till the end of time (Motown)
NICOLE WILLIS & THE SOUL INVESTIGATORS : if this ain't love (Timmion)

part 2
THE O'JAYS : I love music (P.I.R.)
LOVE COMMITEE : just so long as I 've got you (Salsoul)
VENUS DODSON : shining (Warner Bros)
CROWN HEIGHTS AFFAIR : I'm gonna love you forever (Unidisc)
BRENDA & THE TABULATIONS : let's go all the way (RP)
BLO : get that groove in -Ray Mang edit (Afro Strut)
DENNIS COFFEY : theme from Black Belt Jones
DIRTY HARRY SEXTET : go ahead ! (Rey)
JACKSON SISTERS : I believe in miracles (Tiger Lilly)
ARNOLD BLAIR : tryin' to get next to you (Curtom)
THE SISTERS & BROTHERS : ack-a-fool (Calla)
RIA CURRIE : everything gonna be alright (Freestyle)
LEE TAYLOR & SOUL TWISTERS LIMITED : 151 Rome proof (Wah Wah)
MARVA WHITNEY : unwind yourself (Urban)
JAMES KNIGHT & THE BUTLERS : save me (Soul jazz)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home