2007-06-17

SOUL FOOD # 98

SOUL FOOD # 98
2007-06-16
part 1
ODETTA : hit or miss (Polydor)
100% PURE POISON : Windy C (Soul Brother)
GARY BARTZ : music is my sanctuary (Capitol)
PAT HUNT : supercool (Ubiquity)
JOE QUATERMAN : so much trouble in my mind (GSF)
SHARON JONES & THE DAP-KINGS : the dap dip (Daptone)
EDDIE BO : check your bucket (Bo-Sound)
OLIVER SAIN : St Louis breakdown (Abet)
ROY BUUD : foxy (Sanctuary)
ESTHER MARROW : baby that's what I need (Flying Dutchman)
HENRY CAIN : shake a lady (Capitol)
LES McCANN : McCanna (World Pacific)
BOBBY COLE : a perfect day (2 Siders)
SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION : night thing (Flying Dutchman)
PATTERSON TWINS : I need your love (Malaco)
BARBARA MASON : give me your love (Buddah)
THE CHI-LITES : are you my woman (Brunswick)

part 2
BOHANNON : me & my gang (Mercury)
D-TRAIN : tell you - Joey Negro edit (Better Days)
EDDIE CHEEBA : lookin' good - Joey Negro edit (Z)
CERRONE : cherry tree (Malligator)
WILLIE BOBO : always there (Columbia)
DYNAMIC SUPERIORS : nowhere to run (Motown)
NORMA JEAN : sorcerer (Bearsville)
UNDISPUTED TRUTH : showtime - (PPF edit)
STEVE PARKS : movin' in the right direction (Luv N' Haight)
PATRICE RUSHEN : let your heart be free (Prestige)
NORMAN CONNORS : once I've been there (Buddah)
ENCHANTMENT : hold on (Desert Moon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home