2007-12-09

SOUL FOOD #115

SOUL FOOD #115
2007-12-08
part 1
STEVE PARKS : sadness in my samba (Luv N'Haight)
ELI GOULART E BANDA DO MATO : Mestre Andre (Unique)
BUILD AN ARK : dawn (Kindred Spirits)
ANNE WIRZ : mother of the future (Heavenly Sweetness)
DANSER'S INFERNO : sombre guitar (Counterpoint)
JAMES BROWN : sexy sexy sexy (Polydor)
MONICA : chaffeur (BBE)
LOU COURTNEY : hey Joyce (BBE)
THE POLITICIANS : psychodelicosoul (Hot Wax)
LTG EXCHANGE : corazon (Fania)
DON DOWNING : dream world (Scepter)
EDDIE KENDRICKS : goin' up in smoke (Motown)
CAROLYN FRANKLIN : I ain't got to love nobody else(RCA)
LITTLE BEAVER : I can dig it baby (Cat)
EUGENE BLACKNELL : hard times (Luv'N Haight)
CURTIS MAYFIELD : superfly (Curtom)

part 2
EDDY MEETS YANNAH : no one's gonna love you (Compost)
SOUL VIGILANTES : when I go to bed - Griffi RMX (LoveMonk)
JUSTIS : jazz music (Do Right)
FLEVANS : loose gardener (Jack To Phono)
DELICIOUS ALLSTARS : mooging day (Skyline)
PATTI JO : make me believe in you (Wand)
THE RHYTHM MAKERS : soul on your side (Vigor)
BT EXPRESS : does it feel good (Calibre)
GEORGE DUKE : I want you for myself (Epic)
CARRIE CLEVELAND : make love to me (Luv N'Haight)
BETTY WRIGHT : man of mine (Record Kicks)
SEAWIND : free (CTI?)
LAVER PAYNE : when I open my eyes (Counterpoint)
JOHN KLEMMER : free soul (Cadet)

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi man !!
je suis en train d'écouter fréquence Jazz,l'emission " the Family Affair" et une fois de plus, y a toujours du bon son !!!
Et en plus,maintenant ce qui est géniale sur le site, c'est qu'on peut voir la playliste qui est à l'antenne, ça c'est "High-tech" lol.
Bref,ça fais plez d'écouter du bon son!
May

 

Post a Comment

<< Home