2008-05-04

SOUL FOOD #134

SOUL FOOD #134
2008-05-03
part 1
BABY CHARLES : I bet you look good on a dancefloor (Record Kicks)
THE LIONS : jungle struttin' (Ubiquity)
SONO RHIZMO : my house (Resense)
DAVE CORTEZ : happy soul - DJ Format edit (Fania)
GONZALEZ : gonzalez (EMI)
NEWBAN : free your mind (Djazz)
THE MASTERMINDS : stop telling me lies (Undercover Brother)
DONNY HATHAWAY : jealous guy (Atco)
JESSE ANDERSON : I got a problem (Thomas)
GLORIA WALKER : you hit the spot (Flying Arrow)
HANK SOUL MAN MULLEN : he upset your dreams (Ever Soul)
LITTLE BEAVER : listen to my heartbeat (Cat)
LE COP : le roc (Southside Stash)
THE REFLECTIONS : boogie city (RCA)
THE CHOICE FOUR : come down to earth (RCA)
GENE CHANDLER : get down (20TH Century)

part 2
BRAINSTORM : journey to the light - King Chocolate edit (Strut)
PEOPLE POPULAR'S FRONT : listen to the music (PPF)
CARL CARLTON : sexy lady (20TH Century)
KEITH BARROW : turn me up (CBS)
ASHFORD & SIMPSON : don't cost you nothing (Warner Bros)
QUINCY JONES : stuff like that (A&M)
LOVE COMMITEE : just so long as I've got you (Salsoul)
INNER LIFE : make it last forever (Salsoul)
JAMIE LIDELL : little bit of feel good (Warp)
UPTOWN FUNK EMPIRE : N.O.W. (Soulab)
LUTHER DAVIS GROUP : you can be a star (Soul Cal)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home