2009-06-02

SOUL FOOD #174

SOUL FOOD #174

2009-05-23

part 1

LIZZY PARKS : forever and a day (Tru Thoughts)

DAY HARRIS & THE FUSION EXPERIENCE : one of a kind (Fusion Music)

BIG HORNS BEE : NUTVILLE (?)

NATHAN HAINES : creation calling (Freestyle)

CLAUDIA : salve, rainha (Strut)

JAMES TAYLOR QUARTET : stonemason (Real Self)

LOU RAWLS : season of the witch (Capitol)

LEE DORSEY : get out of my life woman (Polydor)

DENIS BRYANT : soul man (Dynamite Soul)

THE TRINIKAS : remember me (Jazzman)

INELL YOUNG : what do you see (Libra)

DELORES EALY : it’s about time I made a change (Deep Groove)

PATRINELL STATEN : I let a good man go (Sepia)

JACKIE WILSON : higher and higher (Brunswick)

ALICE CLARK : don’t you care (Mainstream)

TYRONE DAVIS : can I change my mind (Atlantic)

THE GOSPEL TRUTH : uphill peace of mind (Kayvette)

 

Part 2

BRAND NEW HEAVIES : sometimes – Ummah RMX (Rapster)

BRAND NEW HEAVIES : boogie (One Two)

SPANKY WILSON & THE QUANTIC SOUL ORCHESTRA : waiting for your touch – Domu RMX (Tru Thoughts)

BILLY PAUL : dollar – edit (Super Value)

J RAWLS & MIDDLE : til the sun comes (Polar)

LAMONT DOZIER : you make me a believer (Warner Bros)

LEO’S SUNSHIP : I’m back for more (Lyons)

TASHA THOMAS : stay with me (Buddah)

CERRONE : hooked on you (Malligator)

LEGACY : I’m so glad (Larry)

THE OHIO PLAYERS : love rollercoaster (Mercury)

KOOL & THE GANG : chocolate buttermilk (De-Lite)

THE KILLER FUNK ALLSTARS BIG BAND : new beginning (Killer Funk)

NDIDI : finally over you (Naive)

MR DAY : tears of joy (Favorite) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home