2009-06-29

SOUL FOOD #179

SOUL FOOD #179
2009-06-27
part 1
SA RA CREATIVE PARTNERS : spacefruit (Ubiquity)
UPTOWN FUNK EMPIRE : I used to spend my time (Soulab)
RICARDO MARRERO : babalonia (Jazzman)
LA CLAVE : soul sauce (Verve)
EL CHICANO : don't put me down if I'm brown (Kapp)
ESTHER PHILLIPS : home is where the hatred is (Kudu)
CAROLYN FRANKLIN : ain't that groovy (RCA)
BETTY EVERETT : keep it up (Fantasy)
DALE DENNARDS : if you can't live with yourself (Coach)
RITA WRIGHT : touch me take me (Jet)
BLACK HEAT : zimba ku (Atlantic)
JOHNNIE WALKER : love at first taste (BBE)
BLACK HEAT : keep on runnin' (Atlantic)
REUBEN BELL : superjock (Sixty 7)
BLACK NASTY : getting funky around here (Stax)
THE VIBRETTES : humpty dump (Vampi Soul)
DAVID BATISTE & THE GLADIATORS : funky soul (Luv 'N Haight)
ALL THE PEOPLE : cramp your style (Blue Candle)
LEE MOSES : time & place (Front Page)

part 2
THE GAP BAND : open your mind (Mercury)
RAW SOUL EXPRESS : the way we live (TK)
SINS OF SATAN : dance and free your mind (Buddah)
EASTSIDE CONNECTION : you're so right for me (Creole)
CHANGE : the glow of love (Warner Bros)
ESTHER WILLIAMS : last night changed it all (Friends & Co)
BENNY GOLSON : I'm always dancing to the music (CBS)
MARVIN GAYE : heavy love affair (Motown)
MICHELLE WILEY : feel good (20TH Century)
THE SUPREMES : I'm gonna let my heart do the walking (Motown)
DON ARMANDO'S SECOND AVENUE RHUMBA BAND : deputy of love (Ze / Strut)
GD & THE BIG J : movin' on (BBE)
MR PRESIDENT feat. MR DAY : meet again (Favorite)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home