2009-12-07

SOUL FOOD #196

SOUL FOOD #196
2009-12-05

part 1
THE NEW BIRTH : you are what I'm all about (RCA)
CURTIS MAYFIELD : little child runnin' wild (Curtom)
SARAH WEBSTER FABIO : sweet songs (MR Bongo)
THE METERS : chicken strut (REG)
JAMES DUNCAN : I get it made (Federal)
DORIS ALLEN : hanging heavy on my mind (SSS)
THE IDENTITIES : hey brother (House of the Fox)
BLACK VELVET : is it me you really love (Truth & Soul)
FRIENDS OF E RODNEY JONES : soul heaven (Twinight)
SUGAR PIE DE SANTO : my illusions (Soul Clock)
VICKI ANDERSON & BOBBY BYRD : you'e welcome stop on by (Identify)
DIONNE WARWICKE : move me no mountain (Warner Bros)
THE FINAL SOLUTION : brotherman (Numero Group)
MOODY SCOTT : bust outta the ghetto (Sound Stage)
CHARLES PRYOR AND POWER OF LOVE : what they doing (BBE)
THE NEW MASTERSOUNDS : san frantico (One Note)

part 2
MEMPHIS SOUL BAND : testify (Minit)
J.D. MCDONALD : boogaloo Santa Claus (Strut)
JIMMY SABATER : times are changin' (Vampisoul)
JAMES BROWN : sexy sexy sexy (Polydor)
WILLIE TEE : I want somebody (Atlantic)
WILLIE HUTCH : lucky to be loved by you (RCA)
THE LOADING ZONE : no more tears (RCA)
SEAWIND : free (Horizon)
JULIA & COMPANY : breakin' down (Plateau)
KEITH BARROW : turn me up (CBS)
BILLY PRESTON : go for it (Motown)
SYREETA : can't shake your love (Motown)
THE MOTOWN SOUNDS : bad mouthin' (Motown)
HARVEY MASON : groovin' you (Arista)
TEDDY PENDERGRASS : the more I get the more I want (PIR)
LUTHER DAVIS GROUP : to be free (Soul Cal)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home