2010-03-29

SOUL FOOD #209

SOUL FOOD #209
2010-03-27
part 1
ROBERT AARON : trouble man (Heavenly Sweetness)
DOUG CARN : revelation ( Black Jazz)
ROY AYERS : red black and green (Polydor)
PLACEBO : humpty dumpty (Counterpoint)
OPEN SKY UNIT : sunshine star (Whatmusic)
JOHNNY HAMMOND : tell me what to do (Milestone)
NATALIE COLE : la costa (Capitol)
DENIECE WILLIAMS : cause you love me baby (Columbia)
DONNA MCGHEE : it ain't no big thing (R&S)
TYE TRIBBETT : mighty (white)
THE BRAND NEW HEAVIES : I don't know why I love you - Tom Moulton mix (Delicious Vinyl)
AL GREEN : everything is OK - Ashley Beedle edit (Cosmic Boogie)
IRMA THOMAS : we got something good (Chess)
JEANNIE REYNOLDS : I don't mess around (Washington)

part 2
HELENE SMITH : you got to be a man (Soul Jazz)
DEL-LARKS : job opening (Goldmine)
SHIRLEY LAWSON : the star (Back Beat)
MAYER HAWTHORNE : the ills (Stone Throw)
SHAOLIN TEMPLE DEFENDERS : let yourself go (Soulbeats)
THE UNDERBELLY : cold toast (Record Kicks)
FOUR WHEEL DRIVE : fussin and cussin (Tramp)
PEARL DOWELL : good things (BBE)
THE DAP-KINGS : money don't make the man (Daptone)
JAMES BROWN : my thing (Polydor)
FUNK INC : kool is back (Prestige)
JIMMY RUFFIN : tell me what you want (Chess)
PHYLLIS HYMAN : you know how to love me (Arista)
PLATINUM HOOK : standing on the verge (Motown)
OTIS CLAY : the only way is up (Echo)
INNER LIFE : make it last forever (Salsoul)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home