2012-04-29

SOUL FOOD #288

SOUL FOOD #288
2012-04-28
MICHAEL KIWANUKA : Any day will do fine (Communion)
IRIS BELL WITH THE JIVE-ETTES : Honky games (Tramp)
BLUE MITCHELL : Blue dashiki (Blue Note)
OWEN MARSHALL : Evolove (Jazzman)
LENNY WILLIAMS : I couldn't find nobody (Soul 45)
MACEO AND ALL THE KING'S MEN : Shake it baby (House Of The Fox)
MAXINE BROWN : I want a guarantee (Kent)
GLASS HOUSE : Stealing moments (Invictus)
EDDIE JACOBS EXCHANGE : Pull my coat (Jazzman)
MELTING POT : Kool and the gang (Ampex)
BOB WILLIAMS : It's allright (FCR)
BOHANNON : Let's start the dance again (Phase 2)
ARNIE LOVE : We've had enough (Numero)
THELMA HOUSTON : Don't know why I love you (Motown)
THE DELLS : All about the paper (20th Century Fox)
DEE DEE SHARP GAMBLE : Easy money (P.I.R.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home