2012-11-26

SOUL FOOD #310

SOUL FOOD #310
2012-11-24
JOE BATAAN : Ordinary guy (Salsoul)
LEON THOMAS : Love each other (Flying Dutchman)
JAE MASON : Let it out (Buddah)
BETTY LAVETTE : what condition my condition is in (Karen)
SALVADORS : Stick by me baby (Wise World)
RED CALLENDER SEXTET : Voodoo (Jukebox Mambo / Jazzman)
THE OLYMPICS : I'll do a little bit more (Mirwood)
MARVIN GAYE & KIM WESTON : I want You 'round (Tamla)
HELENE SMITH : True love don't grow on trees (Numero)
THE AMBASSADORS : Ain't got the love (Arctic)
COOL SOUNDS : Where do we go from here (Luv 'N Haight)
INELL YOUNG : What do you see in her (Libra)
REGGIE MILNER : Soul machine (Volt)
PATTI DREW : Hard to handle (Stateside)
THE CHI-LITES : Are you my woman (Brusnwick)
FREDDIE NORTH : Love to hate (Mankind)
MANZEL : Space funk - Dopebrother RMX (Dopebrother)
MIGHTY RYEDERS : Evil vibrations (Luv 'N Haight)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home