2012-10-14

SOUL FOOD #304

SOUL FOOD #304
2012-10-13
WENDY RENE : After laughter come tears (Stax)
MAYER HAWTHORNE : Just ain't gonna work out (Stones Throw)
CURLEY MOORE : Don't pity me (Sansu)
HANK JOHNSON : You lost your thing (Soul Patrol)
THE DAPPS : Bringing up the guitar (King)
JAMES YOUNG : Barkin up the wrong tree (Fryers)
IRON BOARD SAM : Man of the street (Union Square)
WILSON PICKETT : We've got to have love (Atlantic)
JOE TEX : Under your powerful love (Dial)
AL DOWNING : I'm just nobody (Polydor)
MYSTIC TOUCH : Get yourself together
LEO'S SUNSHIPP : I'm back for more (Lyons)
NATURAL HIGH : I think I'm falling in love with You (Chimneyville)
PURE GOLD : Give a little bit more (Capitol)
LOVE UNLIMITED : High steppin' hip dressin' fella (Unlimited Gold)
PHYLLIS HYMAN : I ain't asking (Arista)
SOUTH SHORE COMMISSION : Free man (Wand)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home