2013-02-10

SOUL FOOD #319

SOUL FOOD #319
2013-02-09
CHARLES WILLIAMS : Booger bear (Mainstream)
JAMES BROWN : Coldblooded (Polydor)
RAY FRAZIER : I who have nothing (Jazzman)
THE IDENTITIES : Hey brother (House Of The Fox)
BABY HUEY : Hard times (Curtom)
JACKIE MOORE : What a man (Warner)
JANET & THE JAYS : Love what you're doing to me (Hi)
DARONDO : I'm gonna love you (Omnivore)
ONYX : Break it loose (Ubiquity)
DARWIN'S THEORY : Keep on smiling (Lotus Land)
FUNK INC : Sister Janie (Prestige)
REGIONAL GARLAND : Gangster girl (Now Again)
MANHATTANS : I can't stand for you to leave me (DeLuxe)
MELLOW MADNESS : Save the youth - K-Dope extended (Kay-Dee)
HARD DRIVERS : Since I was a little girl (Jazzman)
GLADYS KNIGHT : It's a better than good thing (C-Edits)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home