2009-09-06

SOUL FOOD #183

SOUL FOOD #183
2009-09-05
part 1
RAY CAMACHO & THE TEARDROPS : si si puede - Lack of Afro RMX (Freestyle)
BREAKESTRA : 'posed to be (Strut)
THE PERCEPTIONS : snake hips Johnson (Freestyle)
CHECK THE GUNS : Jimmy's sweetness (Tape Edit)
ONENESS OF JUJU : African rhythms - Edit (GAMM)
THE CHEQUERS : get up stand up (D-Classics)
NICKODEMUS & QUANTIC : la lluvia (Wonderwheel)
ALFREDO LINARES Y SU SONORA : boogaloo girl (Vampisoul)
CABBAGE ALLEY : freedom soul dance (Morelianvibe)
LUTHER INGRAM : oh baby don't you weep (Kent)
CURTIS LEE : is she in your town (Mira)
C.P. LOVE : trick bag (Grapevine)
MELBA MOORE : the magic touch (Musicor)
ETTA JAMES : I got you babe (Chess)
CLARENCE REID : masterpiece - Kenny Dope edit (Kay Dee)
MARGO THUNDER : expressway to your heart (Capitol)
MELBA MOORE : ain't no love lost (Buddah)

part 2
JOE QUARTERMAN : I'm a young man (Mercury)
RICHARD GROOVE HOLMES : this is the me me (RCA)
FAMILY TREE : family tree (Anada)
UPTOWN FUNK EMPIRE : celestial blues (Soulab)
STEVIE WONDER : do I do (Motown)
TEENA MARIE : I need your lovin' (Motown)
ALTON McCLAIN & DESTINY : it must be love (Polydor)
SILVER PLATINUM & GOLD : just friends (Farr)
RUFUS : egyptian song (ABC)
PRINCE PHILLIP MITCHELL : I'm so happy (Atlantic)
ROY DAWSON : over the top (Coemands)
THE DRAGONS : food for my soul (Ninja Tune)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home