2009-12-14

SOUL FOOD #197

SOUL FOOD #197
2009-12-12
part 1
SOUL VIGILANTES : background noise (Love Monk)
MAXWELL : cold (Columbia)
LAURA IZIBOR : yes (Atlantic)
BLAKROC : why can't I forget him
DARONDO : legs (Luv N' Haight)
NAOMI SHELTON : wind your clock (Desco)
KAY ROBINSON : the Lord will make a way somehow (King)
THE GOSPEL TRUTH : ride (Kayvette)
BOBBY BYRD : back from the dead (International Brothers)
PERCY THOMAS : lonely in crowd (Dyna Groove)
HUNT'S DETERMINATION BAND : I got my nut (Ear Wax)
FUKY MAMAS AND PAPAS : don't joke with DJ Papa (Funky Mamas and Papas)
GIZELLE SMITH : june (Record Kicks)
DONNY VS BEATSY COLLINS : everything (Dubplate)
THE BAMBOOS feat. Ohmega Watts : get in the scene (Tru Thoughts)

part 2
LEE FIELDS : do you love me (Truth & Soul)
ERNIE HINES : electrified love (We Produce)
TOWER OF POWER : clever girl (
CANDI STATON : I'll drop everything and come running (Fame)
CONNIE LAVERNE : can't live without you baby (Expansion)
THE MESSENGERS : California soul (Motown)
KATIE LOVE : don't let it go to your head (Scepter)
THE REVELATIONS ft. Tre Williams : stay free (Decision)
MAZE ft. Mary J. Blige : before I let go
RYAN LESLIE : you're not my girl (Casablanca)
MOTOR CITY DRUM ENSEMBLE : raw cuts #3 (MCDE)
SISTER SLEDGE : thinking of you - edit (Killer Funk)
PATRICK HENRY : loving U (Street Soul)
TATA VEGA : I just keep thinking about you (Motown)
PATTI LABELLE : teach me tonight (epic)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home