2012-06-10

SOUL FOOD #293

SOUL FOOD #293
2012-06-09
SALAH RAGAB : Neveen (Kindred Spirits)
JEAN DUSHON : Feelin' good (Cadet)
FREDDY KING : Now I've got a woman (Federal)
GENE THOMPSON : You don't love me (Ace)
LEE DORSEY : Gator tail (Polydor)
FERN KINNEY : Sweet devil (Atlantic)
THE SHIRELLES : No sugar tonight (RCA)
SUGARMAN 3 : Mellow meeting (Daptone)
BARBARA ACKLIN : Am I the same girl (Brunswick)
LATIMORE : Power and the glory (President)
MARIA MULDAUR : I'll keep my light in my window (Warner Bros)
THELMA JONES : How long (CBS)
GEORGE BENSON : Supership (CTI)
CHARLES EARLAND : Black talk (Prestige)
JIMMY RUFFIN : Too busy thinking about my baby (Motown)
ROSS D WYLLIE : Do the uptight (A&M)
HARVEY SCALES : Love-itis (Atlantic)
THELMA HOUSTON : Jumpin' Jack flash (Stateside)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home