2012-09-13

SOUL FOOD #299

SOUL FOOD #299
2012-09-08
MIKE JAMES KIRKLAND : what my last girl put me through - Nicolas Jaar RMX (Ubiquity)
MILLIE JACKSON : If loving you is wrong I don't want to be right (Polydor)
ADRIAN YOUNGE presents VENICE DAWN : It's me (Wax Poetics)
ALABAMA SHAKES : I ain't the same (Rough Trade)
SHIRLEY ANN LEE : how can I loose (Numero)
REV. JAMEL & BOB JOHNSON : walking on the moon (Funk 45)
OWEN MARSHALL : evolove (Jazzman)
MARVA BROOME & ART ENSEMBLE OF CHICAGO : mystifying mama (Horse)
BETTY WRIGHT : all your kissin sho don't make true lovin (Alston)
THE MANHATTANS : back up (DeLuxe)
DANNY HUNT : what's Happening To Our Love Affair (Dynamite)
PATRINELL STATEN : little love affair (Sepia)
CANDY & THE KISSES : are you trying to get rid of me baby (Kent)
JERRY TOWNES : just say the word (Penny / Numero 39)
MADELINE BELL : if you didn't hear me the first time (Philips)
HONEY CONE :  ace in the hole (Hot Wax)
MARVIN GAYE : heavy love affair (Motown)
MICHAEL WYCOFF : lookin' up to you (RCA)
ASHFORD & SIMPSON : love don't make it right (Warner Bros)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home