2012-06-17

SOUL FOOD #294

SOUL FOOD #294
2012-06-16
DONNY HATHAWAY : Everything is everything (Atco)
YOUNG-HOLT UNLIMITED : Ain't there something that money can't buy (Brunswick)
CHUCK HIGGINS : All around the world (Kent)
BOBBY BLUE BLAND : Don't cry no more (ABC)
BETTY EVERETT : Please love me (Custom)
WILSON PICKETT : Jealous love (Atlantic)
O.V. WRIGHT : I'd rather be blind, crippled and crazy (Hi)
ANN SEXTON : You're gonna miss me (Seventy Seven)
JOYCE WILLIAMS : The first thing I do in the morning (Numero)
COLD BOLD & TOGETHER : Stop losing your chances (Light in the attic)
ETTA JAMES : Tell mama (Cadet)
JOHNNIE TAYLOR : Who's gonna love (Stax)
RUFUS THOMAS : The breakdown (Stax)
BILLY PAUL : Am I black enough for you (PIR)
DARONDO : didn't I (BGP)
BRENDA HOLLOWAY : A favor for a girl (Tamla)
SUGAR & SPICES : Have faith in me (Rollercoaster)
CLEOPHUS MABONE : My soul has got to move (Soul Jazz)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home