2013-02-18

SOUL FOOD #320

SOUL FOOD #320
2013-02-16
WANDA DAVIS : Take care (Secret Stash)
BARRETT STRONG : Misery (Motown)
ELSIE MAE : Do You really want to rescue me (Jazzman)
LUCKY PETERSON : Love the one you're with (Perception)
GEATER DAVIS : My love is so strong for you (Luv 'N Haight)
ODYSSEY : Battend ships (MoWest)
DEE EDWARDS : Why can't there be love (GM)
JACK HAMMER : Swim (Soul Saver)
BIG MAYBELLE : It's a man's man's world (Rojac)
ANN PEEBLES : I pity the fool (Hi)
AL GARDNER : I can't stand it (Ooga Mooga)
IKE & TINA TURNER : Funkier than a mosquisto's tweeter (Liberty)
BETTY DAVIS : Anti love song (Just Sunshine)
BOBBY GENTRY : He made a woman out of me (Light In The Attic)
SHIRLEY LAWSON : One more chance (Back Beat)
BARBARA BLAKE : Superman (20TH Century)
FLOWERS : For real (BBE)
MILLIE JACKSON : Gospel truth (Spring)
JOUBERT SINGERS : Stand on the word (Favorite)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home