2013-03-17

SOUL FOOD #322

SOUL FOOD #322
2013-03-16
BIG MAYBELLE : Heaven will welcome you DR King (Rojac)
BOBBY BLAND : Sad feeling (Duke)
BOBBY KEYS : Key West (Warner Bros)
JOE TEX : You said a bad word (Mercury)
THE SIDETONES : Turn it up ! (Sidetones)
JIM FORD : I wanta make her love me (Light In The Attic)
STEVIE WONDER : Fingertips (Motown)
JOE LEE WILSON : Return of the prodigal son (East Wind)
WILLIE WALKER : I ain't gonna cheat on you no more (Secret Stash)
MAVIS STAPLES : Security (Volt)
MARVELETTES : Here I am baby (Motown)
DeROBERT : The joy (G.E.D. Soul)
THE PROPOSITIONS : Sweet Lucy (Luv N Haight)
THE EQUALS : Funky like a train (Mercury)
LYN COLLINS : You can't love me if you don't respect me (People)
MAXAYN : Bail out (Capricorn)
BLACK IVORY : Mainline (Buddah)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home