2010-04-05

SOUL FOOD #210

SOUL FOOD #210
2010-04-03
part 1
BLUNDETTO : Nautilus (Heavenly Sweetness)
WILDCOOKIE : serious drug (Homegrown)
PETE PHILLY & PERQUISITE : time flies -Arts the Beatdoctor RMX (Handcuts)
TAMA WAIPARA : Where I Go (Obliqsound)
SHAWN LEE'S PING PONG ORCHESTRA : let me blow your mind (Ubiquity)
YOLANDA JOHNSON : when I see you (Meta Music)
CARLTON J. SMITH : I'd better (Soulchoonz)
MAMA'S GUN : let's find a way (Lockout)
UPTOWN FUNK EMPIRE : I used to spend my time (Soulab)
HE3 PROJECT : make it sweet (Family Groove)
RAY HARRIS & THE FUSION EXPERIENCE : scaramunga - LOA RMX (Record Kicks)
BETTY PEARL : cheese brain (Cava Loca)
THE BAMBOOS : you ain't no good (Tru Thoughts)
VANESSA HAYES : leaving the scene of the crime (Centre City)
LEMURIA : hunk of heaven (Jazzman)
GONZALEZ : ahwaii five 0 (EMI)

part 2
THE FAMLY : queen city (Little City)
JULIUS BROKINGTON : this feeling (D-Classics)
FLO : common law life (Essential)
HARRY MOSCO : I feel funky (Comet)
THE PLAYERS ASSOCIATION : hustlin' (Vanguard)
THE MAIN INGREDIENT : evening of love - edit (J&M)
ESTHER WILLIAMS : I'll be your pleasure (RCA)
WET WILLIE : weekend (Epic)
? I found me a girl (Truth Is Light)
ALTON MCCLAIN : & DESTINY : push & pull (Polydor)
JUNIE MORRISON : superspirit (Essential)
MR DAY : small fry - Patchworks RMX (Favorite)
FAMILY OF EVE : I wanna be loved by you (BBE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home