2010-09-07

SOUL FOOD # 219

SOUL FOOD 219
2010-06-19
part 1
BLUNDETTO : nautilus (Heavenly Sweetness)
RICHARD EVANS : dealing with hard times (Atlantic)
BUTTON UP : return of the prodigal son (white)
QUIET ELEGANCE : I need love (Hi)
WILLIE WALKER : run around (Kent)
LEO'S SUNSHIPP : I'm back for more (Lyons)
BILL WITHERS : you got the stuff (Columbia)
GENE HARRIS : as - Onur Engin edit (Square)
Try to Find Me : get to my baby (Golf Channel)
MR DAY : get your point over (Favorite)
THE HAGGIS HORNS : Cockroach grind (First Word)
DEROBERT & THE HALF TRUTHS : take me out of the dark (Ged Soul)
CLEON & JAZZY PIDJAY : the last morning (Favorite)

part 2
THE BAMBOOS : keep me in - D-Randomer RMX (Tru Thoughts)
EIGHTIES LADIES : tell him (Universal Sound)
MAGNUM FORCE : what's your name (Kelli-Arts)
MIDNIGHT BLUE : enjoy with me (Enjoy)
TWILIGHT : you're in love (Luv N'Haight)
CRYSTAL CLEAR : stay with me (Polydor)
THE FUTURES : ain't got time fa nuthin' (PIR)
BLAIR : nightlife (Solar Sound)
THE JACKSONS : can you feel it (Epic)
ISLEY BROTHERS : live it up - Mike Clark edit (white)
PORT AUTHORITY SOUL BAND : super strut (Sound of Champions)
GARY'S GANG : do it at the disco (CBS)
NORMA JEAN : saturday (Bearsville)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home