2010-09-15

SOUL FOOD #223

SOUL FOOD #223
2010-09-11
part 1
LONNIE LISTON SMITH : give peace a chance (Flying Dutchman)
CYMANDE : FUG (Janus)
GRANT GREEN : the cantaloup woman (Blue Note)
GOW DOW EXPERIENCE : compared to what (Luv N'Haight)
TAJ MAHAL : ain't that a lot of love (Columbia)
JACQUELINE JONES : it's a beautiful world (Moton)
PRINCE PHILLIP MITCHELL : I'm so happy (Atlantic)
BOBBY KLINE : say something nice to me (MB)
MARK CAPANNI : I believe in miracles (Jazzman)
BETTY MOORER : speed up (Soul 7)
FREDDIE HUBBARD : soul turn around (Atlantic)
87TH OFF BROADWAY : moving woman (BGP)
SPANKY WILSON : you (Mothers records)
LUCKY BROWN : don't go away (Tramp)
BOBBY SHAD : I want you back(Mainstream)

part 2
MARVIN GAYE : inner city blues - live Miami
LOU COURTNEY : I don't need nobody else but you (Soul Brother)
VISE : we tried it we made it (Chocolate Mama)
HE3 PROJECT : make it sweet (Family Groove)
NATURAL IMPULSE : time is right (Soul Junction)
SAM BROTHERS FIVE : S.A.M. (Compost)
TRUSSEL : love injection (Elektra)
IVAN NEVILLE : dance your blues away (F.C.R.)
DAMON HARRIS : it's music (Fantasy)
HUDSON PEOPLE : power to the hour Edit (Arision)
BARBARA ROY & ECSTASY PASSION & PAIN : if you want me (Roy B)
ODYSSEY : don't tell me tell her (RCA)
IRMA THOMAS : I'm gonna cry till my tears run dry (Imperial)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home